Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 15th 2016

March 15th  2016

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday!  School was hectic with planning meetings, then after work I was mired in police reports, special branch and document replacement!  No internet available. And I bombed out after getting home at 8 then two hours of internet form filling.  But I want to honour the children's work so posting twice today (16th)


Ezmal tells the tale of a laser tag party

Mees loves Super Mario

Nam explains the game Super Mario Maker

Miguel tells about his pets - they're budgies!

Zaaviar tells us about the Good Dinosaur Movie

Sarah loves writing poetry, this time it's a plane

Siyeon writes in colours about sweet lollipops

Elin's poetry continues with colourful lollipops

Apparently the girls have shared lollipop experiences, Evie's on it too

Nico reviews Kung Fu Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment